Senior Consultant (Health Strategy)
£40K – £45K
Page 1 Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with a specialist Marketing Research Consultancy which operates across the Healthcare Market. As part of their growth plans for 2022, our client is currently on the lookout for a Senior Consultant to join their Health Strategy team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in consulting clients within the pharma industry, stellar client services reputation and is passionate about healthcare and digital engagement.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients to understand their challenges
- Proactively seeking to understand clients’ business, personal and corporate needs
- Providing clients with actionable insights to empower them to effectively reach their business objectives.
- Leading client workshops to present project outcomes through actively educating and engaging clients.
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Representing our client as an expert at both national and international conferences and global client webinars.
This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement under the provisions made in the Equality Act 2010 that the post holder must have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith.
- 3+ years of experience in consultancy serving the pharma industry
- Able to apply problem-solving and critical thinking skills to provide consulting support by developing strategic recommendations and aiding their application.
- A strong and flexible communicator, observer and storyteller.
- Confident at presenting and speaking in front of a larger group of people.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to analyse and solve problems quickly
- Strong team player
- Committed to excellence with great attention to detail.
- Able to establish and maintain excellent client relationships.
What’s in it for you
- £40K – £45K Basic Salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Fantastic working environment
- Hybrid working (up to 2 days a week from home).
- Up to 4 days paid volunteer days per year.
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Interested? Click apply or contact Chengi at Page 1 Recruitment today on 0114 3830049.