Performance Marketing Manager
£45K – £50K
Page 1 Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s largest online sports retailers. Due to continued growth, our client is currently on the lookout for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, your main focus in this role will be to drive campaign performance whilst ensuring a strong ROI across all marketing channels.
About the role!
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimise marketing activities to improve ROI
- Optimise marketing budgets to maximise CPA
- Creating and executing a robust performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels
- Ensuring successful planning, execution and optimisation for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Oversight of the marketing team
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Exceptional understanding of SEO, PPC and Paid Search
- Data-driven approach to problem-solving
- The ability to understand and monitor web analytics
- Experience setting up, managing, and optimising campaigns across SEO/SEM
- Experience setting acquisition and growth targets for marketing teams spread across offline and online channels such as social, search, paid search, mobile, display, etc.
- Experience allocating and modifying budgets for efficient spending
- Experience managing external marketing teams and/or Agency(s)
What’s in it for you
- Relaxed work environment
- £45K – £50K basic salary
- Growth opportunities
- Discount on various products
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working
Interested? Click Apply or contact Chengi at Page 1 Recruitment today on 01143830059