Paid Search Manager
£45000 – £50000
Page 1 Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with a specialist comparison service within the home moving market. Due to continued growth, our client is currently on the lookout for a Paid Search Manager to join their team. As a business, our client is known for heavily investing in their team whilst creating an exceptional collaborative work environment.
Working closely with the MD, this is truly an exciting opportunity to lead from the front in an organisation that is changing how the home moving market is looked at.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong grasp of PPC
- Team management experience
- Experience overseeing PPC budgets of £1 million +
- Experience with Google AdWords, Search Network & Google Analytics
- Experience with Paid Social (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Real attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- An analytical mind
- Agency experience
- Lead generation experience
As the Paid Search Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building, managing and developing a successful paid search team
- Creating, implementing and leading all paid search strategies
- Budgeting, forecasting and managing monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Management of paid search budgets and maximising the ROI
- Managing and developing KPIs across accounts and report monthly
- Maintaining insightful and cross channel trend reporting
- Overseeing Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads accounts
- Identifying new areas of paid search opportunities for the business.
What’s in it for you!
- £45K – £50K Basic Salary
- Flexitime with no core hours
- Annual pay rise
- Birthday off
- 20 Days holiday +Bank Holidays (+ 1 week off over Christmas)
- Reasonable pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Growth opportunities
- Training Budget
- Paid sick leave (up to 8 weeks based on length of service)
Interested? Click apply or contact Chengi at Page 1 Recruitment today on 0114 383 0059!